CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lemon Poppyseed Muffins


This morning I decided to make Lemon Poppyseed muffins. First, I chose a cookbook and found the recipe all by myself. Next, got all the items I needed and set them on the counter. Then put the all purpose flour in a big bowl and the sugar and the baking powder and the salt. And then after that, I put the eggs and the half & half and the vegetable oil and the lemon extract in a small bowl and mixed it. After that I poured the small bowl into the big bowl and beat it together with the mixer. And then after that, I got the muffin pan and got the muffin liners out and put them in the muffin cups. Then I put a 1/4 cup of batter in each muffin cup. Then I put them in the oven for 18 minutes. Finally I tasted my delicious muffins!

Here is my recipe ....
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup half & half
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp lemon extract
1/2 tbsp poppyseeds

Mix as directed above . Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: